In my portfolio there are many photographs that express my progress throughout my senior year. I have learned much dealing with the usage of a camera and the composition of photographs. The first photographs seen in my portfolio are the most recent photos that I have taken and perhaps altered in some way.
A digital portfolio fits for a digital photography class. I think that having my portfolio online is very accessible and better for me. I like my portfolio because it expresses my creative ability that usual high school does not persuade. It also expresses emotion within the things I enjoy and those who I call my friends. I am proud of my portfolio and I will continue to maintain it even after May 22, 2008.
Over the course of the semester I have learned a lot to deal with the composition of a photograph and the usage of a digital camera. I learned how to use ISO, metering, and shutter speed on a camera in order to create better lighting or to create a certain effect using lighting. I learned how to set up a photograph in order for it t o be more pleasing to the eye. The concept that I feel I was most successful with is my ability to create a new idea that and pursue the idea. I also think I was very successful at using the light to my advantage.
I think that there was some aspect of my creations that I could work on. I did not know what to do for one picture and so I created an average looking photograph. I should have not given in to such an average looking photo. I need to have even more creativity and not to have brain freeze.
Some of my major influence for my work includes the people close to me. My main aspiration comes from my best friends and my parents. They have helped me to improve by helping out with ideas on how to handle. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Raquel, Your portfolio captures the edgy raw artistic Raquel I see everyday in class. You have strong ideas, and a unique view of the world. You remain aware of what is not there, so that you can capture what is. I have really enjoyed each project you finish. I am so glad to have had you in class. I hope you do continue to add to your portfolio. I will look forward to seeing your genius in the future!
Post a Comment