Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Egg Challenge

In this project each student was given an egg to photograph. We were to take a photograph in both color and black-and-white. We were supposed to exemplify one or more of the following: Creativity, Craftsmanship, or Composition.

I believe my color photograph was the most successful because it brought three sides of the picture to the center by using color. The color draws the onlooker's attention and also matches that of the egg's drawn on face. The three bars also break the photograph into three pieces, giving the picture more shape.

I think that I could have done a better job at the black and white photograph but there are some good qualities of it. I have seep contrast within the photo. The egg is bright white and parts of the key board are dark black. There are lots of greys in between, too.

No comments: